Redesigned from the ground up, these Dungeon Master notebooks are the perfect accessory for any campaign. These leveled up notebooks feature heavier cardstock (100 lb), full color covers, 48 pages of Finch 70# digital opaque paper (20% more than before) and new features.
The Dungeon Master notebook includes pages to keep track of your campaign outline, players characters, notable villains, locations and NPC's. The NPC and Monster notebooks include 48 pages to track the people and beings your players could run into throughout the campaign. The map notebook includes 48 pages of reticle grid to sketch out towns, dungeons and other locations for your campaign.
Small notebooks are 3.5"x5.375"
Large notebooks are 5.375"x8..375"
(Large notebooks pictured)
Dungeon Master Notebook
• French Construction Steel Blue 100# Cover
• 48 Pages
• 40 pages of lined paper for notes
• 3 pages for player characters
• 5 pages for campaign outline, side quests, notable locations, NPC's and villains
• Inside Covers feature quick references for Conditions and Actions in Combat
• French Speckletone Kraft 100# Cover
• 48 Numbered Pages featuring reticle grids for creating maps
• Inside Covers feature a blank table of contents for quick reference to map pages
• French Construction Factory Green 100# Cover
• 48 Numbered Pages featuring custom sheets for designing or tracking monsters
• Inside Covers feature a blank table of contents for quick reference to monster pages
• French Construction Cement Green 100# Cover
• 48 Numbered Pages featuring character sheets for tracking NPC's
• Inside Covers feature a blank table of contents for quick reference to NPC pages